[comp.sys.apple2] Prince of Persia on 3.5"

In article <2852@crash.cts.com> rhood@pro-gsplus.cts.com (Robert Hood) writes:

>I have a proposition that I hope some game companies will see on here.  Come
>tothink of it, this applies to any company that produces copy-protected
>software on 5.25" drives.
>
>I suggest that, since Apple is apparently trying to shift over to the 3.5"
>disk as a "standard" as opposed to the 5.25" format, companies that make
>copy-protected programs should provide a way to put their 5.25" products on
>3.5" diskettes.

	Funny to read this, as I saw yesterday a hacked version of
Prince of Persia that was on a 3.5" disk.  Pretty slick if you ask me..

	I mean BOTH the game and the fact that someone put it on a 3.5"
are slick...

	If this game shows what a //e can do, I hope they make a GS
version that's JUST as impressive in its domain... (i.e. Prince of Persia
is VERY impressive even though I'm used to GS things nowadays). I'd buy
a GS version in a second...

	Few editorial comments... Grand Prix Circuit GS SUCKS... Accolade
really should learn how to program... [Not saying that I could do anything
better, ...yet...]  Task Force is awesome...

--
 /_\  |__| |    __|    |_|  |_  \  / |_|   |    unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu       |