[comp.sys.apple2] Source for DB19 connectors

lbotez@pro-sol.cts.com (Lynda Botez) (05/26/90)

>Does anyone have a source for the DB19 (19pin) connectors used on the
>Apple Drives.  I'd like to adapt an A-B box I have to switch the 3.5"
>drive between the PCTransporter and the Apple Drive Ports.

Well, I know Roger Coats sells the switch-box with the DB19 connectors and two
cables for about $79.   Maybe they can tell you something...

Lynda

mquinn@pro-gsplus.cts.com (Michael Quinn) (05/26/90)

>I'd like to adapt an A-B box I have to switch the 3.5" drive between
>the PCTransporter and the Apple Drive Ports.

I've been wanting to do that for a long time now.  If you have any success,
please let us know about it.
     __
    /  \
    |  |
   /   /  mquinn@pro-gsplus.cts.com
  /    \______________

tomk@pro-grouch.cts.com (Tom Kelly) (05/30/90)

I too am interested in DB-19 connectors.
What is the address and phone # for JDR Microdevices?

UUCP: crash!pro-grouch!tomk
ARPA: crash!pro-grouch!tomk@nosc.mil