[comp.sys.apple2] emacs.editor

coxr@ecn.purdue.edu (Richard L Cox) (05/29/90)

  Does anyone out there know of a version of emacs for the Apple II or GS?
I have just started using in a UNIX environment and would like to have it
at home.  Also, anyone seen LISP for apples?  just wondering?

Thanks in advance.

-Rich

--
|\/\/\/|               --------------------------------------------------------
|      |               |"Every silver lining's got a |coxr@en.ecn.purdue.edu  |

6600core@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Core Black Man Lance Del Mar) (05/31/90)

In article <1990May28.175058.7708@ecn.purdue.edu> coxr@ecn.purdue.edu (Richard L Cox) writes:

>  Does anyone out there know of a version of emacs for the Apple II or GS?
>I have just started using in a UNIX environment and would like to have it
>at home.  Also, anyone seen LISP for apples?  just wondering?

>Thanks in advance.

>-Rich

>--
>|      |               |"Every silver lining's got a |coxr@en.ecn.purdue.edu  |
>|      |               |     touch of grey..."       |                        |
>|   (o)(o)             |-(Jerry Garcia,Robert Hunter)|Online America: RichKid |

Yes, I believe so,... Try Brian Fox at UCSB, I have met him and his program--

called AMACS--at my friend-girl's apartement.  His set up was a GS in IIe

clothing, 3.5 Unidisk, and a 30meg. (overpriced!) harddrive.  He presently

works somewhere on campus for the ?Freesoftware Foundation.

Try bfox@ai.mit.edu                =)

Hasta   				Core  =)