[comp.sys.apple2] Ultimate SSmith Song

macausla@newton.ccs.tuns.ca (Robert MacAusland) (06/02/90)

Does anyone have the SSmith song JCD.MEGABLASTER?  I know it's available
on AOL, but of course we here in Canada aren't privy enough to have access
to the aformentioned, so I have to resort to groveling on the net :-)

Btw, does anyone have any info on Synth Lab?  Is it supposed to incorporate
the new sound tools?

--
/* Robert MacAusland -> macausla@newton.ccs.tuns.ca */

toddpw@tybalt.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (06/02/90)

macausla@newton.ccs.tuns.ca (Robert MacAusland) writes:

>Does anyone have the SSmith song JCD.MEGABLASTER?  I know it's available
>on AOL, but of course we here in Canada aren't privy enough to have access
>to the aformentioned, so I have to resort to groveling on the net :-)

Sorry for making you wait. I'll be posting it to comp.binaries.apple2 sometime
tonight.

>Btw, does anyone have any info on Synth Lab?  Is it supposed to incorporate
>the new sound tools?

Synth Lab is the program they hacked up to DEMO the new sound tools.

I want it. However, I think it is only available through APDA at this point.

I wonder if they will release a demo copy for public distribution? Wish they
would.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu