[comp.sys.apple2] New upload of Defender

Tabakal@UB.CC.UMICH.EDU (06/09/90)

Due to popular demand, I have re-uploaded the Jay Holt classic Defender
game.  In case you haven't seen it, it is one of the best PD games for
the entire Apple ][ family.

It is now available via a Shrunk 5.25 DOS disk from UMMTS.CC.UMICH.EDU
35.1.1.43 and should be sent out soon from Apple2-L.

    Todd A. Bakal                                All snappy sayings aside,
    U of M Apple User's Group                    !Index will be updated
    Ann Arbor, Michigan                          ASAP or my name's not...

    Internet: Tabakal@ub.cc.umich.edu            FTP: ummts.cc.umich.edu
              Tab@terminator.cc.umich.edu             35.1.1.43   (PC5:)
    UUCP: ...!uunet!ub.cc.umich.edu!tabakal      BITnet: Tabakal@UMICHUB

mmunz@pro-beagle.cts.com (Mark Munz) (06/12/90)

>Due to popular demand, I have re-uploaded the Jay Holt classic Defender
>game.  In case you haven't seen it, it is one of the best PD games for
>the entire Apple ][ family.

I believe that's Joe Holt ..

Mark Munz