[comp.sys.apple2] Apple /// help?

fiddler@concertina.Sun.COM (Steve Hix) (06/27/90)

In article <1990Jun19.071636.2092@ariel.unm.edu>, ollie@hydra.unm.edu (David Oliver Eisman) writes:

> Hi.  We've just run across an Apple /// with proFile option.
> What is this thing good for?  (doorstop has been mentioned)
>
> I'd really like to get some software and boot it up.  Anyone
> have a floppy or two I could test?

Call up Sun Remarketing (no relation to Sun Microsystems, btw) in
Logan, UT.  They have an 800 number listed in their ads in MacWorld,
MacUser, etc.

They still sell refurbished Apple/// systems, peripherals, and software.
If you get the emulator disk, you can also run anything that'll run on
a 48K Apple][/][+ .

  The only drawback with morning is that it comes
    at such an inconvenient time of day.