[comp.sys.apple2] IIgs battery

cdl@mplvax.EDU (Carl Lowenstein) (06/17/90)

Is there a good solution to the dying IIgs battery problem?
My clock always thinks it is January 1994, and all the printer
control and slot assignment settings are reset, etc. etc.

So two questions:  where (physically) is the silly battery?

		   what's the best way to replace it?

--
        carl lowenstein         marine physical lab     u.c. san diego
        {decvax|ucbvax} !ucsd!mplvax!cdl              cdl@mpl.ucsd.edu

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (06/27/90)

I have an original battery for sale if anyone wants it, I'm only looking for
$7.00 for it.  Write me and let me know.

<< MCT >>

GEnie       : M.Tiernan
AppleLinkPE : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
Internet    : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alphalpha.com
UUCP        : ...!uunet!alphalpha!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

"And the sweating of their souls can't wash the blood from off their hands."
                                                                  - Phil Ochs