[comp.sys.apple2] APPLE ][ PLUS POWER SUPPLY

michael@olivej.olivetti.com (Michael Lutter) (06/28/90)

I have a vintage Apple ][ Plus that my kids use for educational and
games programs. Sadly, the power supply in it recently failed. It
seems to me that the input tranformer had some sort of insulation
meltdown. Anyway, I would like to know if there is any place I can
buy a replacement power supply directly. The local repair center
quoted a price that is probably more than the going rate for used
machines. Please mail me any ideas.

					Thanks,

					Michael Lutter

tomk@pro-sol.cts.com (Tom Kelly) (06/29/90)

You can get a power supply from Roger Coats ($58.00) or Price Busters
($49.00).
Both are mail order firms in San Diego, CA area.
They advertise in InCider A+ .
If you need more info send me E-Mail.