[comp.sys.apple2] CopyII Plus Vers. 9.0

avery@well.sf.ca.us (Avery Ray Colter) (06/29/90)

karlb@pro-angmar.UUCP (Karl Bunker) writes:

>Copy II Plus v9.0 is extremely buggy; some say even dangerous to your disks.
>A thoroughly-debugged v9.1 is supposed to be available any day/week now.
>I suggest you contact Central Point (the publishers) about an upgrade. It
>should be free.

I just bought number 9 recently. So far I've had no problems with it.

In fact, I put Shrinkit and an archive of my comm program on the same
disk.

Just pop in Copy II Plus, choose Application Shrinkit, unpack the archive
into /RAM5, quit back to Copy II, choose Application /RAM5/Readylink,
and away we go!!!!!!!!

--
Avery Ray Colter    Internet: avery@well.sf.ca.us | {apple|hplabs}!well!avery
     o/~ Mama, mama, mama, keep those skinny girls at home,