[comp.sys.apple2] Shrinkit GS troubles

macausla@newton.ccs.tuns.ca (Robert MacAusland) (06/30/90)

I just finished d'loading ShrinkitGS and I can't seem to get it to work.
Whenever I launch it from System 5.02 it says that error $1202 has occured
and to press any key to continue, after which is says unable to load tools.
I know for a fact that I have all of the tools in the correct folder and I
gave the copy that I d'loaded to a friend and it works fine on his machine,
so the program is definately not corrupted...  Any suggestions?

--
/* Robert MacAusland -> macausla@newton.ccs.tuns.ca */

vrpollard@pro-sol.cts.com (Vernon Pollard) (07/01/90)

I had that same problem happen to me. I reduced my ram disk and the problem
went away. Try it.. It worked for me.

Vernon