[comp.sys.apple2] Desk Pics for Finder

paulh@nuchat.UUCP (Paul Hutmacher) (07/01/90)

A few months back I obtained a copy of a picture that I use as a deskpic
through the DeskColor CDev.  The picture is a young woman wearing a skimpy
tiger suit sitting on a moon.  There is some Japanese writing on the screen
and the background is a dark blue.

I've lost the picture I originally used and cannot change my deskpic without
losing this one since it's a CDev and the picture loads into the resource
fork.

My questions are these:

	Does anyone know the picture I'm speaking of?

	Can someone tell me where to find a new one or mail me one?

Thanks in advance!

--
Paul Hutmacher   |       paulh@nuchat.UUCP       |Sometimes the only thing a
P.O. Box 66046   | {texbell, uunet}!nuchat!paulh |western savage understands

toddpw@tybalt.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (07/07/90)

paulh@nuchat.UUCP (Paul Hutmacher) writes:

>A few months back I obtained a copy of a picture that I use as a deskpic
>through the DeskColor CDev.  The picture is a young woman wearing a skimpy
>tiger suit sitting on a moon.  There is some Japanese writing on the screen
>and the background is a dark blue.

That picture was originally RANMA.GIF, an 8-color EGA (yuk!) picture I resized
and recolored. I have a somewhat cleaner version that I am using as my own
deskpic, I'll post it to comp.binaries.apple2 on monday along with the 1 block
Deskpicture INIT (much more efficient if not as user friendly).

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu