[comp.sys.apple2] error $1202 when using GSHK 1.0

gerardo@island.seas.ucla.edu (Gerardo Chaves) (07/10/90)

I think I saw something about this in earlier posts, but I don't quite
remember, so sorry if it has already been discussed.
Anyhow, can somebody tell me what's wrong with my recently downloaded copy
(from America Online) of GSHK 1.0?  When I launch it from the finder it
gives me "Fatal error $1202" and let's me go back to the finder. I'm using
a 60 meg harddisk and I have 1.5 meg of RAM. GS/OS 5.0.2 of course.

   Thanks in advance:
				Gerardo Chaves
				Programmer, UCLA Intervention Program
				for the handicapped children
				Internet: gerardo@island.seas.ucla.edu
				America Online: Reindzerm
				AppleLink: CG0953

rond@pro-grouch.cts.com (Ron Dippold) (07/11/90)

> Anyhow, can somebody tell me what's wrong with my recently downloaded
> copy (from America Online) of GSHK 1.0?  When I launch it from the

The "error $1202" is it's way of telling you it can't find something it wants.
Make sure you have _all_ the tools in your SYSTEM/TOOLS folder, including 32,
33, 34, etc.

UUCP: crash!pro-grouch!rond
ARPA: crash!pro-grouch!rond@nosc.mil
INET: rond@pro-grouch.cts.com