[comp.sys.apple2] IFF convertor

roy@shumv1.ncsu.edu (Roy Reter) (07/07/90)

Hey guys and gals,
Just wondering if anyone had a new IFF or TIFF convertor out there for
Amiga and IBM pics for the GS.  I've got an old one that was on AO but
I've recently read of a new one by people in France, (PLEASE DONOT TAKE
THIS THE WRONG WAY FOR THEIR INITIALS).  The name of the convertor is
F.U.C.K. (Yes I know, but I'm not kidding) IFF Convertor.  If anyone
has this program would you please email it to my address below or post
it to comp.binaries.apple2?  Thanks.

Roy

Keep up the Apple II line.  Show 'em  what the Apple IIgs can really do.
                               Roy W. Reter
                            roy@shumv1.ncsu.edu

jonah@amos.ucsd.edu (Jonah Stich) (07/14/90)

In article <1990Jul6.230520.10313@ncsuvx.ncsu.edu> roy@shumv1.ncsu.edu (Roy Reter) writes:
>Hey guys and gals,
>Just wondering if anyone had a new IFF or TIFF convertor out there for
>Amiga and IBM pics for the GS.  I've got an old one that was on AO but
>I've recently read of a new one by people in France, (PLEASE DONOT TAKE
>THIS THE WRONG WAY FOR THEIR INITIALS).  The name of the convertor is
>F.U.C.K. (Yes I know, but I'm not kidding) IFF Convertor.  If anyone
>has this program would you please email it to my address below or post
>it to comp.binaries.apple2?  Thanks.
>
>Roy

Well, I'm working on this beast (it'll make the best 3200 color pictures you
ever did see!) but it's not goiing to be done until the end of the summer.
If you succeed in tracking down the French United Crackers Klan's converter,
I'd love to see it!

Jonah
Bad Luck Software
jonah@amos.ucsd.edu