[comp.sys.apple2] Thank you very much

JDA@CU.NIH.GOV ("Doug Ashbrook") (07/26/90)

> Subject: Re: Lyons--Writing DAs/CDevs/Inits KansasFest handout
>
> Thank you - Thank you - Thank you ....
>
> So often those of us without $$ to spend going to the various seminars,
> conferences, etc. are left out in the cold as to the neat info (with the
> occasional exception of a user perspective of the conference).
>
> Mr. Lyons, you are a gentleman and a scholar!
>
> Larry W. Virden

I totally agree with Larry.  I really appreciate all of the help that
the employees of both Apple and Claris give to the net (on their own
time).  It really helps everyone.  Your absence for about a month or
so was very noticeable to me several months ago (I was glad to see
that you were back when I returned from a 2 week vacation).  I only
hope that your absence means that we can look forward to some new and
exciting offerings from Apple and Claris.

J. Douglas Ashbrook                                   (301) 496-5181
INTERNET: JDA@CU.NIH.GOV                           BITNET: JDA@NIHCU
National Institutes of Health, Computer Center,   Bethesda, MD 20892