[comp.sys.apple2] ShrinkIt GS 1.0.1 bug

gwyn@smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn) (07/26/90)

Warning!  When attempting to use ShrinkIt GS version 1.0.1 to unpack
a 3.5" disk archive, the error message "INVALID PARAMETER COUNT ($4)"
appeared and the operation aborted.  Version 1.0 was able to unpack
the disk image.  I haven't noticed any other problems using version
1.0.1.

Could somebody please forward this to Andy ("ShrinkIt" on AOL)?

rond@pro-grouch.cts.com (Ron Dippold) (07/27/90)

> Warning!  When attempting to use ShrinkIt GS version 1.0.1 to unpack
> a 3.5" disk archive, the error message "INVALID PARAMETER COUNT ($4)"
> appeared and the operation aborted.  Version 1.0 was able to unpack
> the disk image.  I haven't noticed any other problems using version
> 1.0.1.

Ever have the feeling that updates were coming out faster than you could
possibly download them?  Well, Shrinkit GS 1.0.3 is available...

UUCP: crash!pro-grouch!rond
ARPA: crash!pro-grouch!rond@nosc.mil
INET: rond@pro-grouch.cts.com

gwyn@smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn) (07/28/90)

In article <3410.apple.net2@pro-grouch> rond@pro-grouch.cts.com (Ron Dippold) writes:
>Ever have the feeling that updates were coming out faster than you could
>possibly download them?  Well, Shrinkit GS 1.0.3 is available...

Well, does it fix the bug I reported?  The "README" file doesn't mention it..