[comp.sys.apple2] Applied Engineering recommendation

kgreen@pro-angmar.UUCP (Kevin Green) (07/29/90)

Scott,
 Applied Engineering is the premier 3rd party hardware developer in the Apple
II market. I own one of their GS Ram memory cards, and a Sonic Blaster
stereo/digitizer card. Never have problems with them, and their people are
very nice too (at least the ones I've met at AppleFests). I have heard tell
that their modems aren't that great though.

I would recommend AE to your friend, based on the assumption that AE will take
care of its Amiga users like it does its Apple users.