[comp.sys.apple2] ProTERM Upgrade?

beh@bass.bu.edu (Bruce E. Howells) (07/29/90)

According to the August 90 edition of A+, an upgrade to ProTERM is
available from a new vendor [InSync, POB 22141, Phoenix, AZ 85028, (602)
992 5515].

This is the first I've heard of these people...  and knowing A+ it's
possible this is a bit off...  Considering that my ProTERM, through 4
release and 1 beta version STILL insists on dropping capital H-es on Kermit
transfer, has anyone dealt with InSync yet?

Thanks...
Bruce Howells,    beh@bu-pub.bu.edu     |     engnbsc@buacca (BITNet)
  Just a random Engineering undergrad...

kreme@nyx.UUCP (John Cleese) (07/30/90)

In article <61559@bu.edu.bu.edu> beh@bass.bu.edu (Bruce E. Howells) writes:

>According to the August 90 edition of A+, an upgrade to ProTERM is
>available from a new vendor [InSync, POB 22141, Phoenix, AZ 85028, (602)
>992 5515].

This is Correct.  Greg has moved to a new company.  I'm not sure, but he
might actually OWN part of this company.  As well as Proterm 2.2 he is
currently working on 3.0.

However, he has said that their will "Never" be a GS specific Proterm.
I wish he would change his mind and have an ANSI driver for Proterm GS.
Sigh.

>Thanks...

Yar welcome.