[comp.sys.apple2] DAVEX Command Shell

bb0@beach.cis.ufl.edu (Bowie Bailey) (07/31/90)

I've heard a good bit about this shell.  I've been looking for a good one.
Where can I get a copy of it?
                              -Bowie

dlyons@Apple.COM (David A. Lyons) (08/01/90)

In article <24001@uflorida.cis.ufl.EDU> bb0@beach.cis.ufl.edu () writes:
>I've heard a good bit about this shell.  I've been looking for a good one.
>Where can I get a copy of it?
>                              -Bowie

Davex is Shareware for $25, from me (DAL Systems).  If you want to play
with a copy, send me your physical-mail address & whether you need a 3.5"
or 5.25" disk.  As long as I don't get *flooded* with requests, I'm willing
to send them out like this, since a significant fraction of folks who ask
to see is wind up registering it eventually.  No obligation, of course.

You can also download it from America Online, CompuServe, GEnie, etc.,
although the copies I've uploaded are a bit out of date.  One of these
days I'll get 1.27 posted here on comp.binaries.apple2, along with about
three bazillion other things I've been promising to do for a while now.
--
David A. Lyons, Apple Computer, Inc.      |   DAL Systems
Apple II Developer Technical Support      |   P.O. Box 875

My opinions are my own, not Apple's.