[comp.sys.apple2] Diversified Software Utilities

Tabakal@UB.CC.UMICH.EDU (08/02/90)

I just sent a collection Diversi-Stuff to Apple2-L.  It should make its
way to comp.binaries.apple2 shortly, and it is currently available on
UMMTS.CC.UMICH.EDU (35.1.1.43) in PC5: as DI.DEMO.DISK.

It's a few years old and it's in response to a recent request.  It has
Diversi-Copy, -Key, -Cache, and -Hack.

    Todd A. Bakal                                All snappy sayings aside,
    U of M Apple User's Group                    !Index will be updated
    Ann Arbor, Michigan                          ASAP or my name's not...

    Internet: Tabakal@ub.cc.umich.edu            FTP: ummts.cc.umich.edu
              Tab@terminator.cc.umich.edu             35.1.1.43   (PC5:)
    UUCP: ...!uunet!ub.cc.umich.edu!tabakal      BITnet: Tabakal@UMICHUB

philip@utstat.uucp (Philip McDunnough) (08/03/90)

In article <5765808@ub.cc.umich.edu> Tabakal@UB.CC.UMICH.EDU writes:
>I just sent a collection Diversi-Stuff to Apple2-L.
>
>It's a few years old and it's in response to a recent request.  It has
>Diversi-Copy, -Key, -Cache, and -Hack.

DSR has released(commercial, I believe) Copy,Cache, and Key for the GS.
They have also released an update to Diversi-Tune which supports the Audio
Animator Midi(ver 1.1) and anyone who updates to 1.1(for $20) will receive
the 2.0 version in the fall. This promises to be something very special. I
really think it is in the GS community's interest to support Bill Basham.
With a bit of encouragement, he will turn Diversi-Tune into the best Midi
music program around. The versions of Copy(4.0), Cache($35), Key($45)
are well worth it. Copy 4.0 works on all II's, but installs as a DA on the
GS automatically on boot.

I am not affiliated with DSR,Inc except as a very happy(but worried) customer.

Philip McDunnough
University of Toronto
philip@utstat.toronto.edu
[my opinions]