[comp.sys.apple2] VisiBell CDA

MAR21AA@TECHNION.BITNET (Uri Srebro) (08/03/90)

Does somebody still have a copy of this freeware CDA (it's one of the first bun
ch writen in '87). I lost it (!) a while back and now need it for some purpose.
 If anybody has this little thing, please send it to me.
                       NATHAN SREBRO
                       HAIFA, ISRAEL
MAR21AA @ TECHNION.BITNET
* IF YOU USE AN APPLE II AND LIVE IN ISRAEL, E-MAIL ME ! IF YOU USE AN
APPLE IIGS AND PLAN ON VISITING ISRAEL, PLEASE E-MAIL ME ! *

dlyons@Apple.COM (David A. Lyons) (08/03/90)

In article <9008022048.AA13152@apple.com> MAR21AA@TECHNION.BITNET (Uri Srebro) writes:
>Does somebody still have a copy of this freeware CDA (it's one of the first
>bunch writen in '87). I lost it (!) a while back and now need it for some
>purpose.  If anybody has this little thing, please send it to me.

If you use anything near up-to-date System Software, you can just set the
sound volume in the Control Panel to the lowest setting, and the border will
blink (isn't that all Visibell does?).
--
David A. Lyons, Apple Computer, Inc.      |   DAL Systems
Apple II Developer Technical Support      |   P.O. Box 875

My opinions are my own, not Apple's.

MAR21AA@TECHNION.BITNET (Uri Srebro) (08/03/90)

I've tried that (seting the sound to 0 in the CtrlPnl) but I need something to
override (sp?) SysBeep.