[comp.sys.apple2] AE GS-RAM+/Where's the rev number on the card?

UD041948@NDSUVM1.BITNET (07/31/90)

I guess the title says it all.  Where is the rev version on the card?
I can't find it anywhere.
-------
  Joe Carlin (FWA)     Don't Panic!     ud041948@ndsuvm1.bitnet
 "I seem to be having this terrible difficulty with my lifestyle."
                                        - Arthur Dent, HGTTG
 "Hello, I know that you've been feeling tired.
  I bring you love and deeper understanding."    - Kate Bush

kgreen@pro-angmar.UUCP (Kevin Green) (08/06/90)

I recently had to find mine number too. If you take out the card, look at the
little support strut on the bottom of the card (not the gold finger
connector). It should be stenciled in lightly on one side or the other.

UD182050@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Mike Aos) (08/06/90)

Yeah, that's where his was (revision A).  My Revision D has it in the lower
right hand corner, as I recall.

-------
Mike

UD182050@NDSUVM1 (.Bitnet?)        "Share and Enjoy"
UD182050@VM1.NoDak.Edu                    -Sirius Cybernetics Corporation
                    Apple IIgs 'till I can afford a NeXT!
I got LOTSA opinions.  You want one?  You can have it!