[comp.sys.apple2] The Graphics Exchange

UD182050@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Mike Aos) (08/05/90)

What is the latest version, and where can I get it?  I've heard mention of
version 4.0, I think it was, but I don't know if that's the latest, and as
I recall the author was having problems getting it published.
-------
Mike

UD182050@NDSUVM1 (.Bitnet?)        "Share and Enjoy"
UD182050@VM1.NoDak.Edu                    -Sirius Cybernetics Corporation
                    Apple IIgs 'till I can afford a NeXT!
I got LOTSA opinions.  You want one?  You can have it!

gwyn@smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn) (08/06/90)

In article <4464UD182050@NDSUVM1> UD182050@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Mike Aos) writes:
>What is the latest version, and where can I get it?

I don't know the version numbers, but Roger Wagner Publishing (also known
for SoftSwitch and HyperStudio) publish it commercially.

delaneyg@wnre.aecl.ca ("H. Grant Delaney") (08/06/90)

>What is the latest version, and where can I get it?  I've heard mention of
>version 4.0, I think it was, but I don't know if that's the latest, and as
>I recall the author was having problems getting it published.
>-------
>Mike

I TALKED TO ROGER WAGNER IN KANSAS CITY.  YOU CAN EXPECT TO SEE A GS SPECIFIC
VERSION REAL SOON.  NO RELEASE DATE. But he does not have any more of the old
version so I suspect it will be sooner than later.

johnmac@fawlty.towers.oz (John MacLean) (08/07/90)

In article <4464UD182050@NDSUVM1> UD182050@NDSUVM1.BITNET (Mike Aos) writes:
>What is the latest version, and where can I get it?  I've heard mention of
>version 4.0, I think it was, but I don't know if that's the latest, and as
>I recall the author was having problems getting it published.
>-------
>Mike

The latest version is version 4.2.
Roger Wagner Publishing is the publisher.
I never hear anything but I sure hope you can buy it now.
4.0 and 4.1 never made it to the market - RWP is just too busy flogging
Hyperstudio - what can I say?.
The library disk - GIF stuff is being re-worked and I am working on my
3200 module (almost finished) - is now in beta testing.

John MacLean.
--
This net: johnmac@fawlty.towers.oz.au                   Phone: +61 2 427 2999
That net: uunet!fawlty.towers.oz.au!johnmac             Fax:   +61 2 427 7072