[comp.sys.apple2] BinSCII for Unix?

grio@psuvax1.cs.psu.edu (Daniel L. Grillo) (08/11/90)

Does a copy of BinSCII exist for Unix?   If not, can someone
post the BinSCII algorithm so I can whip it up?

				Dan

--
Dan Grillo     grio@cs.psu.edu     *!psuvax1!grio     NeXT campus consultant

bkahn@archive.rtp.dg.com (Bruce Kahn) (08/14/90)

In article <F0ib!.j1@cs.psu.edu>, grio@psuvax1.cs.psu.edu (Daniel L.
Grillo) writes:

|> Does a copy of BinSCII exist for Unix?   If not, can someone
|> post the BinSCII algorithm so I can whip it up?

  There is a program called SCIIBin that will UN-BinSCII a file but it will
NOT create BinSCII files.  The source has floated around the net a while back
and the original author has since made some updates (for portability mostly).
  If you cant find the sources in any of the archives then let me know and
Ill email a copy (but check the usual archives first please)...

						Bruce (bkahn@archive.rtp.dg.com)

gerardo@wpi.wpi.edu (Gerardo Leute) (08/15/90)

> If you cant find the sources in any of the archives then let me know and
> Ill email a copy (but check the usual archives first please)...

Could you list these "usual archives" ?

Thanks!

--
Gerardo Leute			"Home is where the heart lies,
   				 but when the heart lies, where is home?"