[comp.sys.apple2] GS Shrinkit

duerksen@bsu-cs.bsu.edu (Joel L. Duerksen) (07/20/90)

Can someone please repost parts 4 and 5 of GS shrinkit, they did not reach
our site....
Thanks,

Joel Duerksen

USnail: 1708 W. Glenn Ellyn Dr., East Apt., Muncie, IN. 47304
  AT&T: 1-317-289-0430         ICBM: 85 24 31 W / 40 12 16 N
  UUCP: <backbones>!{iuvax,pur-ee}!bsu-cs!duerksen
  ARPA: duerksen@bsu-cs.bsu.edu

goalie@gnh-starport.cts.com (Mark Steiger) (08/15/90)

I ahve been using a copy of the latest shrinkit as on America Online.  Whenever
I try to leave the program, I get a tool loading error and y computer locks up.
 Any ideas?

Thanks.

Mark
/s

gwyn@smoke.BRL.MIL (Doug Gwyn) (08/15/90)

In article <0093B341B8320B40.00000111@dcs.simpact.com> goalie@gnh-starport.cts.com (Mark Steiger) writes:
>I ahve been using a copy of the latest shrinkit as on America Online.  Whenever
>I try to leave the program, I get a tool loading error and y computer locks up.
> Any ideas?

I bet the culprit is a third-party desk accessory or init.  Disable them,
reboot, and try again.