[comp.sys.apple2] Soundsmith on Rom3

shatara@islnds.enet.dec.com (Chris Shatara) (08/14/90)

Speaking of Soundsmith.  Will V0.94 work on a 1.125 meg, Rom 3 machine
with one 3.5" drive.  I'm copying it for a friend and since I have a
HD-based, Rom1 with 2.25 meg I can't test what he'll be seeing.

|        Chris Shatara       |      Internet:    shatara@islnds.enet.dec.com|
|  Opinions expressed are    |      DEC Easynet: islnds::shatara            |
|   mine and mine only!      |      UUCP:        ...!decwrl!islnds!shatara  |

toddpw@tybalt.caltech.edu (Todd P. Whitesel) (08/16/90)

shatara@islnds.enet.dec.com (Chris Shatara) writes:

>Speaking of Soundsmith.  Will V0.94 work on a 1.125 meg, Rom 3 machine
>with one 3.5" drive.  I'm copying it for a friend and since I have a
>HD-based, Rom1 with 2.25 meg I can't test what he'll be seeing.

The only report I've heard so far is that it doesn't quite fit. However, we
may be able to strip down the system folder so that there is just enough memory
left -- I don't have ready access to a ROM 3 so I can't do much more than
speculate.

Todd Whitesel
toddpw @ tybalt.caltech.edu