[comp.sys.apple2] Apple Pascal drivers for AE's Ramworks?

ccw@nvuxr.UUCP (christopher wood) (08/17/90)

Hello, all!

I'm "revitalizing" an Apple //e (now it's "enhanced").  I've got Applied
Engineering's RamWorks II board installed (with 1 Mb).  I also have the
verrrrrry old Apple Pascal.  I just got off the phone - AE no longer
stocks the drivers to use the Ram as a disk for Pascal.

Does anybody out in netLand have a copy of the drivers?  I have Apple
Pascal 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3; any one of these with a ramdrive would be
wonderful.  Call me, and I'm sure we could work out an exchange.  I'd
need someone to trust a floppy to US Mail, though - I don't have
up/download capabilities yet.

Phone: (201) 758-4103 days, (201) 542-3118 evenings, eastern time.

--
Chris Wood     Bellcore     ...!bellcore!nvuxr!ccw
                         or nvuxr!ccw@bellcore.bellcore.com

beh@bass.bu.edu (Bruce E. Howells) (08/17/90)

In article <1811@nvuxr.UUCP> ccw@nvuxr.UUCP (christopher wood) writes:

>I'm "revitalizing" an Apple //e (now it's "enhanced").  I've got Applied
>Engineering's RamWorks II board installed (with 1 Mb).  I also have the
>verrrrrry old Apple Pascal.  I just got off the phone - AE no longer
>stocks the drivers to use the Ram as a disk for Pascal.

Sure about that?   According to AE, they're in the process of mailing me a
"new" version of that Pascal driver software because of a disagreement it's
having with 1.3 at 128k...   version 2.0 is the problem, 2.1 the alleged
solution.

You did talk to their Tech Support people at 214/241-6069, right?

Take care-
Bruce E. Howells,  beh@bu-pub.bu.edu   |   engnbsc@buacca  (BITNet)
  just a random Engineering undergraduate...

paul@nuchat.UUCP (Paul Hutmacher) (08/19/90)

In article <62746@bu.edu.bu.edu> beh@bass.bu.edu (Bruce E. Howells) writes:
>You did talk to their Tech Support people at 214/241-6069, right?

How in the world do you do that?  Everytime *I* call it's always busy.

--
Paul Hutmacher   |       paul@nuchat.UUCP        |Sometimes the only thing a
P.O. Box 66046   | {texbell, uunet}!nuchat!paul  |western savage understands