[comp.sys.apple2] Zoom Modem Software

MORAGUES%CCV.MFENET@CCC.NERSC.GOV (08/19/90)

To the user that recently was asking about software for the Zoom modem.
I have a copy of the Dos 3.3 telecomm software that used to ship with
those modems.  If you still need it, please send me EMail.

Bob Moragues
MORAGUES@CCC.NERSC.GOV

wilner@motcid.UUCP (Corey S. Wilner) (08/20/90)

MORAGUES%CCV.MFENET@CCC.NERSC.GOV writes:

>To the user that recently was asking about software for the Zoom modem.
>I have a copy of the Dos 3.3 telecomm software that used to ship with
>those modems.  If you still need it, please send me EMail.

>Bob Moragues
>MORAGUES@CCC.NERSC.GOV

As I remember, I bought the Zoom Modem pretty near the time when it first
came out and tried using it with the software that came with it.  Boy, did
their program trash disks when writing data to them.  Be forewarned, if they
didn't fix their programs, I would seriously consider using a program like
ASCII Express or something.  I know I did (after losing all faith in the Zoom
stuff).

Corey S. Wilner    |  Give me a jingle:
Motorola Cellular  |   ..!uunet!motcid!wilner
708-632-7206       |
McAfee's Law of Physical Material Balance:
Matter can be neither created nor destroyed.
However, it can be lost!