[comp.sys.apple2] GS/OS and Icon Info

bird@cbnewsd.att.com (j.l.walters) (08/20/90)

I have a 40 meg Sider with two vols, H1 and H2. H1 contains
programs and H2, for the most part, contains data.

I'm running 5.0.2 and have only one problem that I know of:

If I select an Icon and then pull down the menu item and asd for
Icon info I get the message:

"The startup disk must be in a drive before you may proceed."

I have a hunch it has something to do with me NOT using the
install program and instead copying files to their resting places.

In any case, how do I fix the problem?

--

				Joe Walters att!ihlpf!bird
				IH 2A-227 (708) 979-9527

In article <1990Aug19.232709.28631@cbnewsd.att.com> bird@cbnewsd.att.com (j.l.walters) writes:
>I have a hunch it has something to do with me NOT using the
>install program and instead copying files to their resting places.
>
>In any case, how do I fix the problem?
>
>--
>				Joe Walters att!ihlpf!bird
Uh...use the Installer?

Matt Deatherage, Apple Computer, Inc. | "The opinions represented here are
Developer Technical Support, Apple II |  not necessarily those of Apple
Group.  Personal mail only, please.   |  Computer, Inc.  Remember that."