[comp.sys.apple2] Sample code, parts 2 & 4 missing

phs172m@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (Stephen Harker) (08/21/90)

We did not get parts 2 and 4 of the sample code disk 1.  If someone has a copy
and is willing to email it to me could they please contact me.

Thanks
--
Stephen Harker
Monash University

max@lgc.com (Max Heffler) (08/21/90)

After reading news across the internet at around 7 sites, I determined since
all of these sites had all parts except 2 and 4 of the sample code that
nobody got them.  When I mailed Grant this fact, he said be patient there
are many more parts to come, yet these never came.  What gives?
--
Max Heffler			internet: max@lgc.com
Landmark Graphics Corp.		uucp: ..!uunet!lgc!max

magras@cpsin2.cps.msu.edu (Jean C Magras) (08/22/90)

In article <40927.26d0f2d5@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au> phs172m@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (Stephen Harker) writes:
>We did not get parts 2 and 4 of the sample code disk 1.  If someone has a copy
>and is willing to email it to me could they please contact me.
>
>Thanks
>--
>Stephen Harker
>Monash University
Same situation here, I found parts 1,3 and a few others by anon ftp
to the comp.binaries.apple2 archives but the original posts said they
were at brownvm@brown.edu, but did not appear in the INDEX I got from
the list server.

Thanx in advance..
J.C. Magras