[comp.sys.apple2] Dave Lyons takes Apple II System Software job

dlyons@Apple.COM (David A. Lyons) (08/19/90)

Effective August 27, I have accepted a job in Apple II System Software
to work on the GS Toolbox.  While I'm sorry to be leaving Developer
Technical Support, this move seems right for me and I hope for the GS.

There's no shortage of ideas for the toolbox, but we can't have thought
of everything.  If you have ideas, feel free to post them here for
discussion.

(Of course, there are major constraints on what can actually go into the
toolbox.  It has to fit on disk and in RAM, for example.  And I won't
generally be able to pre-announce future toolbox features.)
--
David A. Lyons, Apple Computer, Inc.      |   DAL Systems
Apple II Developer Technical Support      |   P.O. Box 875

My opinions are my own, not Apple's.

bbean@pro-grouch.cts.com (Bruce Bean) (08/22/90)

  We'll miss you! And PLEASE don't be a stranger.
                       Good Luck and send us some good stuff,
                                  Bruce Bean

        BBEAN@PRO-grouch

UUCP: crash!pro-grouch!bbean