[comp.sys.apple2] FTP Brown Univ.

HB03932@SWTEXAS.BITNET (08/23/90)

> [deleted]
>
>Get on an Apple bbs, whether locally or long distance.  They will have
>software available for downloading.  Also, via the network you are currently
>on, you can get software from "FTP" sites. Brown University has an extensive
>collection of public domain software.

        Well, BROWN.EDU is a FTP site, but did not accept the ANONYMOUS
        username.  Is there another generic username that is needed, or
        do I need to contact some at Brown University to gain access to
        their system.

        thanx in advance,

                        Harold J. Bruce
                        Computer Lab Coordinator - Health Professions
                        Southwest Texas State University
                        San Marcos, Texas 78666
                        (512) 245-3300
| Bitnet        : BITNET%"HB03932@SWTEXAS" |
| VMS           : SWT::HB03932             |
| America Online: FIZBAN4                  |
| GENie         : H.BRUCE2                 |