[comp.sys.apple2] HyperStudio 2.1 upgrades

bkahn@archive.rtp.dg.com (Bruce Kahn) (08/17/90)

  Has anyone gotten their HS 2.1 upgrade yet? I got the notice saying that
the upgrades would be mailed out automatically to registered owners but that
was about 2 months ago and I havent seen it yet.  I talked w/Roger Wager at
KFest and he said that they were processing them and that may take a bit
of time,
but 2+ months???...

                                            Bruce (bkahn@archive.rtp.dg.com or
                                                   kahn@adam.dg.com)

  Standard disclaimers apply, except where prohibited by law...

kgreen@pro-angmar.UUCP (Kevin Green) (08/23/90)

Bruce, I've had my upgrade for a few months already. If you still don't have
yours, I suggest you call customer service about it.