[comp.sys.apple2] Binscii Request

SAB121@psuvm.psu.edu (08/23/90)

I can't think of the authors name (SORRY!), but could you PLEASE send me a copy
of BINSCII??? I apparently nuked my only copy that wasn't at home, and can't
unBinscii a bunch of stuff a friend is sending me via the net. HELP! Oh, BTW,
your program is one of the best I've ever seen in that it is simple and direct
and most of all to the point! However, I remember rumors of a Binscii 2.0. Did
you ever release that or else how close are you to releasing it? Thanks,

Salvatore A. Buttice                Prefered Address ^^\_<sab121@psuvm.psu.edu>
Box 488                             (It's FREE!!!!!) __/ <SAB121@PSUVM.BITNET>
Espyville, PA 16424                 If it bounces, use AOL ----> Sal15

dcw@lcs.mit.edu (David C. Whitney) (08/23/90)

In article <90234.203246SAB121@psuvm.psu.edu> SAB121@psuvm.psu.edu writes:
>I can't think of the authors name (SORRY!), but could you PLEASE send me a copy
>of BINSCII???

I just sent it to comp.binaries.apple2.
>                        However, I remember rumors of a Binscii 2.0. Did
>you ever release that or else how close are you to releasing it? Thanks,

It's in the works. I haven't touched it in a while, but I'll get to
it. I've got more important stuff on my mind, like finding a job.
Funny how things like this pop up... Anyone wanna hire me?

--
Dave Whitney                         A graduate in Computer Science from MIT
dcw@goldilocks.lcs.mit.edu  ...!mit-eddie!goldilocks!dcw  dcw@athena.mit.edu