[comp.sys.apple2] SCSI Tape Drive drivers

paul@nuchat.UUCP (Paul Hutmacher) (08/24/90)

I have an opportunity to try a friend's SCSI tape drive and try it out as a
backup device for my IIgs under system disk 5.0.2.

My only concern is drivers or backup programs to operate this device.  I've
heard rumors of a tape driver from Apple but have not seen one yet.

Can anyone send me information/programs/drivers for this?

Thanks!

--
paul@nuchat.UUCP
{uhnix1, uunet}!nuchat!paul

bsherman@mthvax.cs.miami.edu (Bob Sherman) (08/26/90)

In <27497@nuchat.UUCP> paul@nuchat.UUCP (Paul Hutmacher) writes:

>I have an opportunity to try a friend's SCSI tape drive and try it out as a
>backup device for my IIgs under system disk 5.0.2.

>My only concern is drivers or backup programs to operate this device.  I've
>heard rumors of a tape driver from Apple but have not seen one yet.

  Contact your friendly salesperson at APDA regarding the Apple tape
  driver. I think they sell them as part of a package..

--
   bsherman@mthvax.cs.miami.edu | bsherman@pro-exchange | MCI MAIL:BSHERMAN