[comp.sys.apple2] SEEKING HELP ON APPLE II GRAPHICS

mgreen@cs.toronto.edu (Marc Green) (08/23/90)

I am going to be doing some work on an old APPLE II in Applesoft
Basic. I haven't used an Apple for years and would appreciate some
help:

1) I need some kind of graphics package. Does anyone have anything I
could use? Or know of a puplic domain source?

2) I want to draw on the second page while the first is displayed. I
seem to recall that you have to poke a value in some memory location
to specify the page where drawing occurs. Can someone refresh my
memory?

Marc Green
Trent University

m.tiernan@pro-angmar.UUCP (Michael Tiernan) (08/29/90)

There's a real neat set of packages sold by Roger Wagner that use amperstand
(&) extentions to do all sorts of nifty graphics.

You may want to look into them.

<< MCT >>

GEnie       : M.Tiernan
AppleLinkPE : M Tiernan or BCS Mike
Internet    : pro-angmar!m.tiernan@alphalpha.com
UUCP        : ...!uunet!alphalpha!pro-angmar!m.tiernan

"And the sweating of their souls can't wash the blood from off their hands."
                                                                  - Phil Ochs