[comp.sys.apple2] Smartboot and Adv.Prodos problems

dalel@servio.UUCP (Dale LaFountain) (08/30/90)

Has anyone been able to successfully unpack either Smartboot or Advanced
Prodosv4.0?  Both of mine made it through Binscii, but the .config file
on Smartboot and the Prodos file on Adv.Prodos were corrupted according to
GShrinkit and Shrinkit 3.0.3.  CRC error on Prodos and just 'Damaged' on
the .config file.

I would like to use either or both of these utilities, if possible.
Could someone either e-mail or repost a working version of these?

Thanks in advance,

Dale LaFountain
dalel@servio.SLC.COM
dalel@servio.UUCP
dalel@pro-pac.cts.com

max@lgc.com (Max Heffler) (08/31/90)

>Prodosv4.0?  Both of mine made it through Binscii, but the .config file
>on Smartboot and the Prodos file on Adv.Prodos were corrupted according to

My smartboot config file was also incomplete.  It seems from the sizes that
there was supposed to be a part three (or more) that was not posted.
I haven't done Adv.prodos yet.  (This weekends project)...
--
Max Heffler			internet: max@lgc.com
Landmark Graphics Corp.		uucp: ..!uunet!lgc!max

bbean@pro-grouch.cts.com (Bruce Bean) (09/02/90)

  I had the same problem with 2 copies I got. The second part of adv.prodos,
when run through Bincii didn't give the usual progress report,ie "3000 at
$0000"
                                BBean

UUCP: crash!pro-grouch!bbean
ARPA: crash!pro-grouch!bbean@nosc.mil