[comp.sys.apple2] Binaries....

jdb@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US (Jeff D. Behl) (08/28/90)

just recently figured out how to dowload files from comp.binaries.apple2
and it has been very useful.  But from what I've heard, there's other
ways to get binary files for the apple2?  What are these other ways?
Do I have to subscribe to them separately or something like that?  Any
help would be appreciated.
.
.
.
jdb@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US

avery@netcom.UUCP (Avery Colter) (09/04/90)

In article <3814@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US>, jdb@sactoh0.SAC.CA.US (Jeff D. Behl) writes:
> But from what I've heard, there's other
> ways to get binary files for the apple2?  What are these other ways?

I don't know of any other way from the Usenet itself.

Sactoh probably doesn't have TCP/IP, so you would either do some kind
of delayed-action ftp from one of the Unix sites that carries Apple files,
or susbscribe to America Online.

--
Avery Ray Colter    Internet: avery@netcom.uucp   | {apple|claris}!netcom!avery
     o/~ Mama, mama, mama, keep those skinny girls at home,