[comp.sys.apple2] A magazine called A2 Central

mcmahan@netcom.UUCP (Dave Mc Mahan) (08/31/90)

I am looking for an address of a magazine called "A2 Central".  This is for
a friend who has requested me to see what I can find.  I'm looking for an
address, a city/state, or a phone number.  If you subscribe, please tell me
how you like it.  If you know the magazine is dead, please e-mail me so I can
stop looking.

Since I don't normally pick up comp.sys.apple2, please e-mail your replies by
responding to this message or sending it to me at:

mcmahan@netcom.uucp

you can also try

apple!netcom!mcmahan

If the first address doesn't work.

Thanks for your help.

   -dave

JDA@CU.NIH.GOV ("Doug Ashbrook") (08/31/90)

> I am looking for an address of a magazine called "A2 Central".  This is for
> a friend who has requested me to see what I can find.  I'm looking for an
> address, a city/state, or a phone number.  If you subscribe, please tell me
> how you like it.  If you know the magazine is dead, please e-mail me so I can
> stop looking.
>
> mcmahan@netcom.uucp

A2-Central is alive and well living near Kansas City.  There address
is:

      A2-Central
      P.O. Box 11250
      Overland Park, KS 66207
      (913) 469-6502

Subscriptions for the 8 page monthly newsletter crammed full of
interesting information is $28 for 1 year, $54 for 2, and $78 for 3.
Newsletter plus 3.5" disks are $84, $162, and $234.  I have never
seen one of the disks, but I highly recommend the newsletter.

J. Douglas Ashbrook                                   (301) 496-5181
INTERNET: JDA@CU.NIH.GOV                           BITNET: JDA@NIHCU
National Institutes of Health, Computer Center,   Bethesda, MD 20892

daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com (Dave Harvey) (09/05/90)

> Newsletter plus 3.5" disks are $84, $162, and $234.  I have never
> seen one of the disks, but I highly recommend the newsletter.

After subscribing to the disk version for about a year and a half now, I can
wholeheartly recommend the disk version.  Each month both the disk and hard
copy of the newsletter are sent.  the disks have the newest versions of
shareware and public domain programs as well as other files that are very
useful.  I've seen many programs appear on the monthly disk that don't appear
until much later elsewhere.

proline: pro-novapple!daveharv                    |
uucp: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv          |   Pro-novapple BBS
arpa: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv@nosc.mil |  300/1200/2400/9600 Baud
Internet: daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com           |    703-671-0416

Northern Virginia Apple Users Group               |
P.O. Box 8211, Falls Church, VA 22041             |