[comp.sys.apple2] Looking for a game called 'Pipeline'

wehr@fmeed1.UUCP (Bruce Wehr) (09/06/90)

In article <7637@fmeed1.UUCP>, wehr@fmeed1.UUCP (that's me) writes:

> Can anybody point me in the right direction?

Well, I got many messages suggesting that what I was looking for was
"Pipe Dream" from LucasFilm Games.  I found it at a local Soft Warehouse
for only $17, so I picked it up.  It turned out not to be what I sought.
However, the game turned out to be fun, so it's a gain to me, not a
loss.

One response I got (Thanks, Steve!)  said that what I was looking for
was indeed available.  They gave me the publishers name, and through a
little research I found the distributors:  Merit Software in Dallas,
Texas.  They took a VISA order over the phone ($9.95), and I now have a
birthday present for my son.

Thanks to everyone who responded.
--
	       Bruce Wehr (wehr%dptc.decnet@srlvx0.srl.ford.com)