[comp.sys.apple2] Mousepaint printing

GRAY@ADMIN.HumberC.ON.CA (Kelly Gray) (08/29/90)

Does anyone know if it's possible to convince Mousepaint to print
on any printer other than an imagewriter?
As far as I can tell, there is no way to set up a different printer.
have I missed something?

     <o_o>
 _________________________   ________________________________________
/                         \ /                                        \
|        Kelly Gray        |  The opinions expressed in the preceding |
|                          |  message are not guaranteed to represent |
| GRAY@ADMIN.HumberC.ON.CA |  any form of rational thought whatsoever |
\_________________________/ \_________________________________________/

daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com (Dave Harvey) (09/07/90)

In order to have Mousepaint to print to a non-Imagewriter printer you have to
use a program called MousePrintz, written by Andy Beveridge.  It's a few years
old and I'm not sure about the current address but here's the company that
distributed it then:
Dark Star Systems
Suite 123
351 Pleasant St.
Northhampton, MA 01060
Compuserve 73317,3015
>From what I understand, the program was shareware; fee $25
Good luck!

proline: pro-novapple!daveharv                    |
uucp: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv          |   Pro-novapple BBS
arpa: crash!pnet01!pro-novapple!daveharv@nosc.mil |  300/1200/2400/9600 Baud
Internet: daveharv@pro-novapple.cts.com           |    703-671-0416

Northern Virginia Apple Users Group               |
P.O. Box 8211, Falls Church, VA 22041             |