[comp.sys.apple2] New FTA Demo PLEASE SEND TO ME *:)

bknight@runxtsa.runx.oz.au (Phillip Mills) (09/12/90)

Could some please send me the new FTA demo as a sendfile to my
net address as i can not do FTP at all.

	COOULD ONLY ONE PERSON REPLY TO ME FIRST BEFORE SENDING
	IT AS IT COSTS ME TO GET FILE MEGGALIY!!

Thanx in Advance

bknight@runxtsa.runx.oz.au

tg.exc@pro-harvest.cts.com (Terry Guelfo) (09/14/90)

Wow.. that's a tall order.  Do you know how BIG the new FTA demo (Modulae) is?
Hmmm... I'm sure there's someone out there that can help you.  I can't send it
to you myself as I don't have the time to work it all out.  Sorry.

Simon Pickup!  Where are you?  Did you lose my net address?  Did you get lost
in the outback? <joke>  Please send mail!  I've a few questions to ask you.
Why can't I send mail to you?  Well, I was an idiot.  I lost your address. ;)

Terry

"Get your hands off the wheel!  We know what happens when YOU fly." --
                                             -- Gene to Billy, "Air America"
|                        ProLine: tg.exc@pro-harvest                        |
|                   Internet: tg.exc@pro-harvest.cts.com                    |
|                      UUCP: crash!pro-harvest!tg.exc                       |
|                 ARPA: crash!pro-harvest!tg.exc@nosc.mil                   |
|               BITNET: tg.exc%pro-harvest.cts.com@nosc.mil                 |
|_____________ SnailMail: PO Box 502, Lansing, IL 60438-0502 _______________|

  "Don't worry.  I crash better than anyone I know." -- Gene, "Air America"