[comp.sys.apple2] 3200 pictures

acct069@carroll1.cc.edu (Ron) (09/16/90)

This may be a stupid question, but I don't recall seeing an answer to it
yet.

What 3200 picture viewer should be used to view "3200" and "3201"
pictures?

Thanks,
--
This is my ".sig" file.  (I can tell, you're excited now....)
Ron

jonah@amos.ucsd.edu (Jonah Stich) (09/17/90)

In article <2051@carroll1.cc.edu> acct069@carroll1.cc.edu (Ron) writes:
>This may be a stupid question, but I don't recall seeing an answer to it
>yet.
>
>What 3200 picture viewer should be used to view "3200" and "3201"
>pictures?

You need tuse View 3200 (written by a good friend of mine) to view BOTH the
French (3201) and Brooks (3200) pictures. There' are a coupleBASIC hacks that
will display Brooks pictures, and the program on the French disks will display
the French pictures, but View 3200 (v1.1 or greater) is the only one that
will display both. I posted View 3200 v1.2 to comp.binaries.apple2 a few
months ago, so it shold be avaliabe from most Apple FTP sites by now....

Jonah