[comp.sys.apple2] GS Bouncing Bluster

SPC1@psuvm.psu.edu (Sean Costella) (09/17/90)

I'm trying desperately to get the Bounceing Bluster posted in netnews to work.
But so far I have had no success.  So if someone out there has somehow gotten
it to work. I would appreciate it if you would post how you did it, or send me
e-mail.

                             thanx,
                                   Seeen  (SPC1@psuvm.edu)

phs172m@vaxc.cc.monash.edu.au (Stephen Harker) (09/18/90)

In article <90260.015812SPC1@psuvm.psu.edu>, SPC1@psuvm.psu.edu (Sean Costella) writes:
> I'm trying desperately to get the Bounceing Bluster posted in netnews to work.
> But so far I have had no success.  So if someone out there has somehow gotten
> it to work. I would appreciate it if you would post how you did it, or send me
> e-mail.
>
>                              thanx,
>                                    Seeen  (SPC1@psuvm.edu)

From memory the documentation says that modified versions of tools 50 and 51
are needed.  These are not included!  Tools 50 and 51 were originally the TML
Pascal speech etc tool kits.  I don't have them, but a friend who does tried
running the program.  It still did not work.

So I guess that the modified versions need to be posted. There may still be
another problem, I can't tell if I can't get it to work either.
--
Stephen Harker
Monash University