[comp.sys.apple2] What are the latest Technical Notes

barrey@ka.excelan.com (Barrey Jewall) (09/14/90)

In article <7915@aggie.ucdavis.edu> ccrovac@yogi.ucdavis.edu () writes:

>I am looking for the latest set of Technical Notes for the Apple II
>series.
>(ie: ftp sites prefrred).

>Thank you for your help.
>Paul Hirose

Try FTP to apple.com (130.43.2.2), you should find them there...

Barrey

--
+ Barrey Jewall                 ++ "My opinions are my opinions" +
+ barrey@novell.com	        ++ (rather self-evident, eh?)    +

cs4w+@andrew.cmu.edu (Charles William Swiger) (09/14/90)

Have you tried Apple.COM? (130.43.2.2 Internet)

-- Charles William Swiger
    cs4w+@andrew.cmu.edu

AG0514@ALBNYVMS.BITNET (AppleEnthusiast) (09/14/90)

Try the apple ftp site.  (apple.com)

Andrew Goldstein
internet : ag0514@rachel.albany.edu

penguin@gnh-igloo.cts.com (Mark Steiger) (09/20/90)

I don't have FTP access for the tech notes.  Does Apple.com have a fileserver
for those of us without FTP?

And does anyone know of any other software sources that have fileservers for
Apple Stuff?

Thanks

Mark

     [ Mark Steiger, Sysop, The Igloo  218/262-3142     300/1200/2400 baud]

ProLine.:penguin@gnh-igloo                          America Online: Goalie5
UUCP....:crash!gnh-igloo!penguin                    MCI Mail......: MSteiger
Internet:penguin@gnh-igloo.cts.com
ARPA....:crash!gnh-igloo!penguin@nosc.mil

tribby@hpindwa.HP.COM (David Tribby) (09/26/90)

> I am looking for the latest set of Technical Notes for the Apple II
> series.  I found May 90 at one of the ftp-sites (wuarchive.wustl.edu).
>
> Paul Hirose
>
>   Internet   pthirose@ucdavis.edu     : Violence is the last refuge of
>   UUCP       ucdavis!pthirose         : the incompetent: ISAAC ASIMOV
>   Alternate  ccrovac@deneb.ucdavis.edu:--------------------------------------
>   GENIE      P.HIROSE1                : Disclaimer: Hmmmmmm....think of one

I believe I saw some of the new notes in the A2Pro (Apple II Programers)
library on GEnie last night.

--Dave Tribby

bsherman@mthvax.cs.miami.edu (Bob Sherman) (09/28/90)

In <54240013@hpindwa.HP.COM> tribby@hpindwa.HP.COM (David Tribby) writes:

>> I am looking for the latest set of Technical Notes for the Apple II
>> series.  I found May 90 at one of the ftp-sites (wuarchive.wustl.edu).
>>
>> Paul Hirose

The latest set of notes as of June 1990 was sent to all Apple Users Groups
in a 3 disk set.. Contact your local user group to see how to obtain a set
of these disks (which Apple says may be copied and distributed).

--
   bsherman@mthvax.cs.miami.edu | bsherman@pro-exchange | MCI MAIL:BSHERMAN