[comp.sys.apple2] Current Apple Tech Notes

lwv27@CAS.BITNET (09/24/90)

Due to problems with disk space at apple.com, the Apple II tech notes
have not been updated (nor the press releases updated) since last March.
While I have seen postings of the tech notes to the net, they have always been
in Shrinkit 3.03 or better format.

I am looking for some other format - either .arc, .zoo, .tar.Z or plain
text versions.  I want to print a copy of the updated tech notes at work,
and I dont want to go thru the download/upload syndrome.

Anyone have a pointer to such a location?  Note - I have access to bitnet,
so if the technotes are available on a server that would work as well.
--
Larry W. Virden
Business: UUCP: osu-cis!chemabs!lwv27  INET: lwv27%cas.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.Edu

In article <9009241223.AA17252@lilac.berkeley.edu> lwv27@CAS.BITNET writes:
>While I have seen postings of the tech notes to the net, they have always been
>in Shrinkit 3.03 or better format.
>
>I am looking for some other format - either .arc, .zoo, .tar.Z or plain
>text versions.  I want to print a copy of the updated tech notes at work,
>and I dont want to go thru the download/upload syndrome.

	Well...  whenever Andy McFadden's updated NuLib program comes out,
you'll be able to deal with Binsciied (with Sciibin) and Shrinkited files
from UNIX.
--
/pqbdpqbdpqbd   Apple II(GS) Forever!    unknown@ucscb.ucsc.edu   dbqpdbqpdbqp\
\"If cartoons were meant for adults, they'd be on in prime time."-Lisa Simpson/

$EED004@LSUVM.BITNET (John Mills) (09/29/90)

  Why not just FTP them from Apple.COM. Ther're located in the dts directory.

      -John

Bitnet : $eed004@lsuvm
Internet : $eed004@lsuvm.sncc.lsu.edu