[comp.sys.apple2] Pipe Dreams GS

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Desdinova) (10/04/90)

In article <1990Oct3.234353.16073@utstat.uucp> philip@utstat.uucp (Philip McDunnough) writes:

>Space Ace sounds very interesting. I have Pipe Dreams for the Mac( on the
>Mac it's ok...). You say that a GS version "comes in the box". Are you
>SURE of that. It may simply be a iic+ version on 3.5" disks. Is it a GS
>specific version? In particular, does it take advantage of the Ensoniq?
>
>Philip McDunnough

YES- Pipe Dreams for the Apple II series comes with a 5.25" with //e,//c
version, and a 3.5" GS-SPECIFIC version... it's REEEELY nice...

It's even affordable, $20 at Waldensoftware.

--
Jawaid Bazyar               | Blondes in big black cars look better wearing
Senior/Computer Engineering | their dark sunglasses at night. (unk. wierdo)
                            |                             (B O'Cult)
Apple II Users Unite! Storm the New Product Announcement and Demand Justice!