[comp.sys.apple2] //c+: was Apple's Non-Support of the GS

bchurch@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Bob Church) (10/04/90)

In article <9010040214.AA00152@apple.com>, MQUINN@UTCVM.BITNET writes:
> (was the //c+ ever dropped?)

Nope, the //c+ is a live and great. However, a computer that fills
the needs of most home computer buyers and comes ready to use at
about $600 doesn't get a lot of push from dealers.

bob church
bchurch.oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu

klm@clmqt.marquette.Mi.US (Keith Martin) (10/07/90)

bchurch@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Bob Church) writes:

>In article <9010040214.AA00152@apple.com>, MQUINN@UTCVM.BITNET writes:
>> (was the //c+ ever dropped?)

>Nope, the //c+ is a live and great. However, a computer that fills
>the needs of most home computer buyers and comes ready to use at
>about $600 doesn't get a lot of push from dealers.

>bob church
>bchurch.oucsace.cs.ohiou.edu

I personaly use the //c+ and find it capable of doing all of the
things I am looking for in a Computer . it is above average in
speed and can handle several things at one time . Ive experimented
with other types of computers but find the //c+ the most reliable
for my needs.

Long Live The APPLE // Series of Computers.