[comp.sys.apple2] Everyone Stop!

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Desdinova) (10/08/90)

In article <2054@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU> bchurch@oucsace.cs.OHIOU.EDU (Bob Church) writes:
>In article <4849@crash.cts.com>, billy@pro-sol.cts.com (Billy Long) writes:
>>
>> It would be *great* to have an 8-bit II group, a GS group, and then another
>> group for Mac/II wars, non-support complaints, etc. I'm getting tired of
>> wading through all these negative messages.
>
>I'm afraid I agree this time around. How about an unofficial "census" of
>how many eight bit // users would like to branch off. Send a note to me and
>I'll post a count. I'd like to find out two things. One, how many 8 bit
>users we have and two, how many would like to have a separate newsgroup.
>Maybe we could name it comp.sys.got-*our*-moneys-worth.

   Whoa, there's absolutely no need to do this.  Whenever you see someone
flaming/bitching recklessly, just send him mail telling him to shut up.
I mean, EVERYONE send him mail.  That'll end this malarky quick.

   We Apple II users MUST stay together if we're gonna survive.  No-one
really wants a Lord of the Flies scenario to happen here, do we?
   A house divided against itself can not stand.

   'Nuff said.

--
Jawaid Bazyar               | Blondes in big black cars look better wearing
Senior/Computer Engineering | their dark sunglasses at night. (unk. wierdo)
                            |                             (B O'Cult)
Apple II Users Unite! Storm the New Product Announcement and Demand Justice!