[comp.sys.apple2] Wanted: Macinsh IIGS

THINGVOL@LAX.WISC.EDU (10/03/90)

I am pretty sick and tired of hearing all the bitching going on in the Apple II
section. I don't want promises or wish lists. I WANT A DECENT COMPUTER. I don't
mind using a Mac or a GS. Give me the best of both worlds and give me a Mac IIGS
   . With all this negative attitude going around, Apple is losing ground in the

computing world very rapidly. SUPPORT Apple! Not just the Mac or Apple II, But A
   pple.

Daniel Thingvold
thingvol@lax.wisc.edu
thingvol@uwlax.bitnet

cyliao@hardy.u.washington.edu (Chun-Yao Liao) (10/08/90)

In article <20100301244229@lax.wisc.edu> THINGVOL@LAX.WISC.EDU writes:
>I am pretty sick and tired of hearing all the bitching going on in the Apple II
>section. I don't want promises or wish lists. I WANT A DECENT COMPUTER. I don't
>mind using a Mac or a GS. Give me the best of both worlds and give me a Mac IIGS
>   . With all this negative attitude going around, Apple is losing ground in the
>
>computing world very rapidly. SUPPORT Apple! Not just the Mac or Apple II, But A

	Ya right, then tell Apple (or Mac Inc) to Support Apple II, not
	just Mac. Thanx.
cyliao@wam.umd.edu     		o NeXT :  I put main frame power on two chips.
      @epsl.umd.edu		o people: We put main flame power on two guys.
 xxxxx@xxxxx.xxx.xxx (reserved)	o RC + Apple // + Classic Music + NeXT = cyliao