[comp.sys.apple2] Exiting ShrinkitGS

jb10320@uxa.cso.uiuc.edu (Desdinova) (10/08/90)

In article <gb3paSO00awNMbxk81@andrew.cmu.edu> jm7e+@andrew.cmu.edu (Jeremy G. Mereness) writes:

>Guys,
>
>This was once posted before, but I missed it. Which icon in the
>collection distributed with ShrinkitGS trashes the Trash Can? I mean,
>enough is enough, and I use the program too much.

  Speaking of Shrinkit problems, whenever I exit GSHK to return to
the finder, my system either crashes or goes to the finder with the
Apple menu missing!
  Does anyone know of any DAs that might cause this? I can't imagine
why this would happen...

--
Jawaid Bazyar               | Blondes in big black cars look better wearing
Senior/Computer Engineering | their dark sunglasses at night. (unk. wierdo)
                            |                             (B O'Cult)
Apple II Users Unite! Storm the New Product Announcement and Demand Justice!

penguin@gnh-igloo.cts.com (Mark Steiger) (10/11/90)

I have the same problem too.  Please enlighten us. :)

Mark

     [ Mark Steiger, Sysop, The Igloo  218/262-3142     300/1200/2400 baud]

ProLine.:penguin@gnh-igloo                          America Online: Goalie5
UUCP....:crash!gnh-igloo!penguin                    MCI Mail......: MSteiger
Internet:penguin@gnh-igloo.cts.com
ARPA....:crash!gnh-igloo!penguin@nosc.mil